Sunday, January 30, 2011

I think I need a HS budget!!

The curricula available to homeschooler's is awesome! I'm so thankful for the choices to us now. I know there was a time when choices were limited to the library and mom's own creativity. Thank goodness times have changed! I wouldn't be doing real good if I were limited to my own creativity.

Some of the hardest choices I've made regarding HS is picking the right program. It took me forever to decide on a math program. I just bought a new spelling program a few nights ago. It took me several days of reading and debating to decide on just a spelling program! Crazy, right?
It's a good thing I know my oldest daughter's learning style (kinesthetic). That narrows alot of choices for me. Even so, there are still so many options available. There really is something for everyone.

Reading about (and trying out!) new programs is a guilty pleasure. And it's why I may need to set a HS budget!

No comments:

Post a Comment